What is PaySafe Casino NZ?
PaySafe casino sites are the New Zealand venues that allow funding the player’s account with the prepaid PaySafecard vouchers, alongside with the traditional payment methods available on respective websites. The service is a subsidiary of an electronic money company called PaySafe Group, which provides money transferring solutions in the pre-paid format across the globe. In its essence, the Paysafe card works exactly like a gift card you use when shopping at any shopping mall. However, this is a gift that surely keeps on giving as you: a) do it without disclosing your identity and b) can fund your playing account instantly from wherever. Here are a few things about online casinos accepting Paysafecard in NZ you will find in our article:
- How to make Paysafe Casino account
- Top 10 casinos with PaySafe for New Zealand players
- PaySafeCard Application
- Special casino bonuses
- Minimum and maximum deposit with PaySafe Card
List of Top Online PaySafe Casinos in New Zealand
When you’ve decided to gamble at Paysafecard accepted casino, you better know about the ways of transactions you can use.
Depositing with a Pre-paid Card directly
You just purchase the card with the value of your choice, enter the pin code, and get the account funded in a split second. Now all the game selections of pokies, card games, roulettes or video slots are ready to roll.
Use My app
Installing the application and signing up for PaySafecard will save you tons of time and money. First, one can find the near stores where these cards are available for purchase. Second, one can pin several cards to make one huge payment from a few cards with a different value. Third, you can do it on the go in your iPhone or other platforms, including Android or when signing up using your laptop. Plus, you have full control and supervision of your spendings for an online casino Paysafecard deposit to see how much NZD goes to finance your entertainment online.
PaySafeCard casinos benefits
Now you know more about PaySafe casino in NZ, let’s figure out what are the benefits of gambling sites that accept Paysafe and why there is so much ado about it. Well, the reasons are many.
- To start with, your Paysafecard gambling is not visible to any banking institution, and it won’t appear on your credit statement. If you don’t want anyone to know about your gambling, stick with casino sites that accept Paysafecard and their apps. After all, you won’t gamble above the available balance.
- Also, transactions at the casinos accepting Paysafecard are secure options to send cash to the player’s account online. Just enter 16-digit codes correctly and voila, you’re all set.
- No fees from Paysafe or NZ gaming venue. The exact value of the card will go straight to your balance.
- Finally, they are fast. Not many depositing options can brag about their speed, but Paysafecard casino in NZ knows what the customers need: the safety of the transaction, instantly. So there, with PaySafeCard you have them both.
Where to Get PaySafeCard in New Zealand?
Rule #1 for new Paysafe casino gamblers: find the store that sells their vouchers. PayPoint selling spots may even have high-value cards for those who are going all in. If you have the My PaySafeCard account set up, you press find the stores near me and go there. Alternatively, you can find the locations at the home page of PaySafeCard in your country. Another way to opt for is to buy it online at the verified providers. Note: all vouchers are in the local currencies, so if you are gambling at the casino using Paysafecard in New Zealand, you’ll buy cards with 10, 25, 50 or 100 NZ dollars. If you want to buy higher value, check the PayPoint spots around your locations. To do this – please click on the picture below. It will send you to the official PaySafe Card website for New Zeland.
How to make a deposit in an online casino using a PaySafeCard
Usually, the online casino Paysafe deposit option allows gamblers to fund their accounts by inserting the Paysafecard PIN codes in the pop-up bar when you choose Top-up with Paysafecard. Some Paysafecard online casinos require to enter the needed sum, and then redirect a player to the website to enter vouchers’ codes. After you’ve deposited, it doesn’t matter what game will you play: pokies or Baccarat or those slots. Please, note that the transaction can request email or phone verification, so be sure you can check them. Paysafecard online casino lifehack: even if the digital venue doesn’t offer PaySafeCard for deposits but lists Skrill, Neteller, or PayPal, you can still use the card for pokies, slots or Blackjack. Simply fund any of the abovementioned wallets with the card and make the transaction via the e-wallet. Well, where there is a will, there will be the way.
Deposit limits for gamblers in Paysafe NZ casino
PaySafe Card is one of payment methods that allow to deposit only $1 to play pokies
The deposits mins and maxes vary from venue to venue. For instance, Gaming Club, an online casino with Paysafe option in NZ, has no minimum deposit at Paysafecard casino, which means as little as 1 NZD will do the job. However, there is a maximum limit when we are talking about depositing to Paysafecard casino sites. Because $250 is the max top-up sum one is allowed to send per transaction, it means that you need to perform several of those to send the amount that exceeds this limit.
Nota Bene: make sure you buy the New Zealand dollar prepaid card to avoid the foreign exchange fees.
How to withdraw your winnings to PaySafeCard
As bitter as it sounds, no mobile casino with Paysafecard use the voucher for withdrawals as they are functioning on the prepaid basis and are accepted solely for depositing money. We recommend checking other options to cash out the winnings at the provider’s website to choose one that suits you best at the moment. E-wallets like Skrill and Neteller (that are the subsidiaries of Paysafe Group) are the most popular and fastest way to get the money sent with the least hustle.
PaySafeCard casino bonus
Paysafe casino games offer a wide selection of various bonuses for the players of any game. The Welcome packages with 150% up to 200 NZ dollars at Lucky Nuggets for the first uploading transaction is a no joke in the betting world. If you’d like to stick with one service, we recommend playing at JackpotCity as it has VIP and loyalty programs on top of weekly promotions and sign-up bonuses. It is also popular among the venues to offer Paysafecard online casino bonus in real money pokies or slots when the payment was made using a Paysafe card.
Top 3 Online Casinos PaySafe with Great Welcome Bonus
How to find PaySafe Online Casinos in NZ? – Tips for our readers.
New Zealand gaming scene is extremely diverse, and one can spend a lot of time hunting for a perfect mobile casino with Paysafecard deposit. We share with you the tips on how to minimize the effort and maximize the chance of finding capital C casino. Save, share, don’t lose them.
- Surface screening. If a casino accepts Paysafecards, the company’s logo will be at the bottom of the page beside other partners and software providers. Simply scroll down to figure out.
- Search for the Banking page. There you’ll find all possible withdrawals and top up variant. Did they mention Paysafecards or Paysafe? You can play there.
- Check the reputable casino reviews. This is the quickest shortcut to jump into the gambling right away – simply find the list of New Zealand casinos that accept Paysafe and try your luck there. You’ve already come across a few of them in this review, and if you want the full list, visit our page iCasinoReviews to choose the best NZ Paysafe casino for you!
Paysafe Casino FAQ
- Are NZ Casinos that Accept PaySafe Safe to Play?
All casinos shown in the table on this page are safe for players in New Zealand and other countries. We have thoroughly checked these Paysafe casinos and guarantee their safety and legality.
- Where Can I use PaySafe Vouchers in NZ?
You can use vouchers in supermarkets, newsagents, petrol stations and to pay online for games and online casinos that accept Paysafe. More information you can find here.
- Are There any Online Pokies Paysafe in NZ?
PaySafe can be associated with play pokies. Because PaySafe is one of the payment methods that allow you to play at the casino with minimum bets exactly in pokies. So, PaySafe pokies NZ is reality, not fiction.