Neosurf Casinos NZ
If you enjoy online gambling, you’re probably aware of the fact that playing with real money is much more interesting than just trying out free games and finding only free spins.
List of Top Online Neosurf Casinos in New Zealand
300 NZ$ + 200FS
5BTC + 100 Free Spins
What Are Neosurf Casinos?
In short, Neosurf is an online payment method that allows online gamblers and other internet users to pay for products or services in a safe manner. That’s why there’s so many online casinos that accept Neosurf. It’s actually one of the first-ever internet payment cards as it was launched all the way back in 2004. It’s the original online payment method.
The company behind it is headquartered in Paris, France, but this doesn’t mean only the French can use this service. Neosurf prepaid cards and vouchers are available in over 50 countries around the world, including NZ, so you can easily find a Neosurf online casino and enjoy gambling anywhere in the country. Online casino Neosurf payments are simple, you can pay online using your vouchers, or you can even use it to top up your e-wallet balance.
To make a deposit with Neosurf and join the community of online casino Neosurf users, you will need to get a Neocash voucher, Neosurf prepaid card, or create an account. Casino online Neosurf gamblers have found this to be one of the safest internet banking systems with few fees and taxes and excellent security. Once you’ve taken your card, all there’s left for you to do is find an online casino that accepts Neosurf, and you’ll be good to go.
How to Make Casino Deposits in an Online Casino That Accepts Neosurf?
One of the most important things that you’ll need to know if you’d like to try your hand out at spins or some other casino game is how you can make a deposit and join the game. Luckily, joining Neosurf online casinos and making deposits is rather easy. All you need to do is follow the steps, and you’ll be able to enjoy countless casino games in no time.
- Step 1
Go to your local convenience store that sells Neosurf cards and get your card.
- Step 2
Find Neosurf online casinos.
- Step 3
Create an account with casinos accepting Neosurf.
- Step 4
Go to the cashier section of casinos with Neosurf, and then choose this deposit method.
- Step 5
Check whether there are any casino bonus codes Neosurf users can get.
- Step 6
Scratch off the protective panel on your voucher to find your 10-digit code.
- Step 7
Enter the code into the specified field on the casino’s website and enter your deposit amount.
- Step 8
Confirm and enjoy playing spins or your preferred casino game.
Our Top 3 Real Money Online Casinos that Accept Neosurf in New Zealand
|Casino||Minimum Deposit||Sign Up Bonus|
Why New Zealanders Prefer to Make Casino Deposits Using Neosurf?
The answer to this is quite simple. Gamblers use it because it’s easy. Not to mention that there are hundreds of online casinos accepting Neosurf, and this makes it easy to play at any of them. While it’s a big drawback that you cannot use it as one of your withdrawal methods, it’s perfect as a depositing option.
Gamblers can make their deposits quickly with their prepaid Neosurf, as transactions are almost instant. As soon as you confirm your deposit, the money will be taken from your card and will be transferred to the online casino’s account. All gamblers can then join the games immediately, whether it’s spins, poker for real money, or something entirely different.
How to Get a Neosurf Card?
You will have a couple of options here. The least popular option is online. You will need to create an account that allows you to purchase your prepaid card through a bank transfer, check, or a credit card. You will then be able to make deposits to online casinos accepting Neosurf. This is actually more hassle than it needs to be, and your second option is much more convenient.
You’ll simply need to find a brick-and-mortar store/ supermarket/ gas station/ etc. that sells prepaid Neosurf cards. When you buy your card, you won’t have to pay any fees. You’ll only load the amount that you want to have on the card. It’s as simple as that.
Best Wire Transfer Casinos in New Zealand
- ❓ What are the minimum and maximum deposit limits?
- The minimum deposit amount that Neosurf accepts is €10, or the currency equivalent of €10. The maximum amount that it accepts is €100, or the currency equivalent of €100. Some online casinos might have a lower maximum deposit limit, so even if you have more money on your card, you won’t be able to deposit all of it.
- 🎁 Can I use casino bonus codes if I make a deposit with Neosurf?
- Yes, many online casinos offer bonuses if you use this platform to make your deposit. Check on the casino’s website to make sure that there are bonus codes.
- 🔎 What are Neosurf fees and taxes for casino payments?
- It only has fees and taxes in special circumstances. If you’re using foreign currency to buy your prepaid card, you will pay a 2% foreign exchange fee. A currency equivalent of €2 is imposed as an inactivity fee if you don’t use your card for over 6 months. Lastly, if you need a refund, you will pay a 6% management fee.
- 🧭 What about Neosurf transactions payment speed — are they instant?
- Yes, as soon as you buy your prepaid card, you will be able to use it. Your deposits will be transferred to the casino’s account immediately, and there’s no waiting period.
- ✔️ Neosurf customer support — is it affable for NZ gamblers?
- Unfortunately, the customer support isn’t the best around. It’s difficult to find their phone or email, so your best bet would be to try their social media accounts. Their FAQ section offers a lot of information, so you can try your luck there.
- 👮 Is it safe to use Neosurf for casino payments?
- Yes. When you buy your card, you aren’t required to leave your personal or financial information. As long as the online casino is legitimate, paying with this card is secure and fast.