NZD Casinos: June 2021 LIST
⇨ Best Online Casino NZ Dollars ⇦
Gaming Club Online Casino NZ Review
Spin Palace Casino NZ: Exclusive Bonuses, Mobile Application
Lucky Nugget Casino NZ: Review
Benefits of playing in NZD Casino
What are the actual benefits of using a platform such as this? Why not choose a different site that allows you to pay using another currency? We have listed some of the main benefits of using New Zealand dollar online gambling sites below:
- You can use your native currency and avoid any conversion fees
- You will not lose any cash with poor conversion rates
- Convenience as you can transfer cash straight from your bank account
- Gives you the freedom to choose from any of the awesome NZD casino choices
- Great selection of games to choose from on these platforms such as pokies
As you can see, the benefits are real. You can stand to benefit hugely from using a site that allows you to make NZD deposits.
How can you make deposits using NZD?
You must now understand how to actually make deposits through online casino NZ dollars sites. In most cases, the process is similar to any other gambling site – you are just using a different currency. Nonetheless, you should still be aware of the general process. We have provided a breakdown of the main payment type categories, including debit cards, e-wallets, and POLi.
E-Wallets – Skrill, Neteller, PayPal etc.
Behind credit and debit cards, E-Wallet is the next most popular payment type for an online casino with New Zealand dollars. E-Wallets act like digital storage for your cash. Think of them as a middleman between your bank account and the casino.
Examples of popular E-Wallets include:
To use an e-wallet as a valid banking option, you must first ensure that you have funds available in the wallet. To do this, you must access the official site of the wallet and login to your account. Usually, you will then transfer money from your bank into the wallet.
Once you have done this, you can log in to the online casino. Open the cashier section and select your e-wallet as the chosen method. You can then either enter the amount, or you may be re-directed to the e-wallet website itself to finalize the transaction.
POLi is a popular payment provider that is operated by the business of Australia Post. Using POLi you can make payments and sell products and services too. POLi works in a similar way to PayPal and is really easy to use for gambling on NZD casinos.
Online Casino Bonus in NZD
Not all New Zealand dollar casinos offer bonuses in NZD. Most often, bonuses are indicated and provided in euros or US dollars. In fact, there is nothing wrong with that. It’s just in New Zealand dollars, which we are more familiar with, we do not need to convert the amount to understand exactly how much bonus money we would receive. Otherwise, the process of obtaining bonuses does not change depending on the currency. So we’ll just provide you with a list of the top 3 most reliable NZ Dollar bonus casinos.
The minimum deposit for NZD Casinos
The minimum deposit is important for an NZD online casino. Usually, the minimum fee is at least 10 NZD and higher – always check in the banking section. Also, if you want to claim a welcome bonus or another offer, be sure to check if there is a promotional code you need to enter when making a deposit using New Zealand dollars.
[2021 Updated] More and more casinos are entering the New Zealand market. They all are trying to attract players with bonuses and, of course, the opportunity to make a deposit with New Zealand dollars. They also lower the minimum deposit and now many international casinos offer a minimum deposit of NZ$5. You will find all of them in our table. You can also check out these lists of casinos with a minimum deposit.
- 🔒 Are NZD casinos secure?
- Yes, of course. Like with other popular casinos, a website that accepts NZD has excellent security. You can check the security in the FAQ, T&C's or "about" pages. Usually, the site will have a minimum of 128-bit SSL encryption for data transferal. They may also have secure payment protection.
- 💲 What about NZ dollars casinos fees?
- NZ currency online casino usually won't have any associated fees. Every platform will have zero fees on deposits using this currency. Withdrawal fees, however, will depend on the platform, and the payment method used. If you check the banking section, it will list the different payment methods together with any fees required.
- ❓ How is NZD conversion/exchanging for casino deposits?
- This depends entirely on what your native currency is. If you are paying straight in NZ dollars, there is no conversion fee or exchange rate - it's a simple 1:1 transaction. If however, you are paying in a different currency such as USD and the native casino's currency is NZD, there will be a currency conversion. The rates are usually live and fluctuate to match current market conditions. For example, let's say you want to deposit 100 USD. The current conversion rate is 1.52118 this means that you will get 152.118 NZD (100 x 1.52118= 152.118") for your 100 USD. Currently, the NZD has an average exchange rate in comparison to other international currencies.
- 💳 How can I check if the casino allows NZD withdrawals?
- Generally, if the gambling site accepts deposits in this currency, then it will also accept withdrawals using NZD. It is advisable to check in the banking section of the website - this could be called "payments", "cashier" or something similar. If you can't find the information here, check with the customer support team.