Skycity Online Casino NZ Comprehensive Review
100% UP TO $100 + 70 FS
The Casino Skycity Online Sign Up Procedure
As a Kiwi arriving at the site for the first time, you will find a huge window offering a lucrative welcome bonus, the details of which we discuss below. At the top of the screen, you will see the brand logo, to the right of which is the Skycity casino online login, and just below that is the Sign-Up button. To create your Skycity online casino account click here and follow the onscreen instructions.
Mobile Casino Skycity App
The Skycity casino mobile offering is only available at the moment to New Zealanders because New Zealand is, in fact, the only county the platform serves. Because of this, there is no online casino Skycity download right now. The site has been carefully designed so that Kiwis can access it via the browsers of their mobile devices, and it displays with a local, NZ native app feel.
Skycity Casino Online NZ Banking methods
New Zealanders have plenty of choices when it comes to which method to pick to make a deposit. They include Cubits, ecoPayz, iDebut, Interac, Maestro, Mastercard, Neteller, Paysafecard, Skrill, Sofort, Trustly, Visa, Wirecard, and Zimpler As stated previously, the minimum initial deposit a Kiwi can make is 10$, which will be matched 100%. A maximum deposit figure is yet to be specified. Deposits usually appear in your account instantly.
When deciding on which method to adopt for depositing money, New Zealanders should also choose the same Skycity online casino withdrawal process. If you don’t, withdrawing any winnings can become a little more complicated. Accepted withdrawal methods include:
We’ve highlighted and italicized the matching deposit methods above. As regards how long the various withdrawal methods take, here is a guide, but remember to allow the NZ platform 2 hours of processing time in addition.
- eWallets – 0 to 1 hour
- Credit and Debit Cards – 0 to 24 hours
- Bank Transfers – 1 to 3 days
We are almost at the end of our NZ Skycity casino online review but we ought to mention the currency options, which, because the House only accepts players from New Zealand right now, there is only one currency option, and that is NZD.
SkyCity Casino Frequently Asked Questions
- ❓ Can I play on my mobile?
- Yes, you can, though not via iOS or the Google Play app as the casino is only available in New Zealand. You can, however, access the site via your mobile's browser.
- 💰 Is there a welcome bonus?
- Yes. New Zealanders get a 100% deposit match of up to 100 NZD plus 70 Free Spins that can be used on a selection of games.
- 🔎 How long does it take to withdraw money?
- eWallets take 0 - 1 hour, credit/debit cards 0 - 24 hours, and bank transfers 1-3 days. Allow the House up to 2-hours processing time.
- ⚡ What is the least amount I can deposit?
- The least amount you can deposit is 10 NZD.