Apple Pay Casinos NZ Today
NZ online players have an excellent opportunity to gamble safely and with ease these days, and that’s the contactless banking method Apple Pay. Casinos that take Apple Pay for payments offer fast, free cash transfers that players can do right on their Apple device.
This method is restricting in the sense that only iPhone and iPad users can choose and use it. However, most Apple Pay online casinos for New Zealand players have other options in their banking list.
If you do have an Apple device, this is a great option to choose in NZ. Gambling with this method comes with its set of advantages, which we will discuss below.
Best Apple Pay Casino Sites in New Zealand
How We Choose the Best Casinos That Accept Apple Pay Deposits
When we select online casinos with Apple Pay, we prioritize the following factors to make sure that your experience is excellent.
The safety of your transactions is the biggest priority, right alongside the privacy of your personal data. We will only recommend a New Zealand casino with Apple Pay if it uses encryption technology to protect your personal and financial information. The method on itself is safe to use, but you need to also gamble on a website that has SSL encryption in place to protect your data.
✅Quality Games in Large Numbers
Variety is key when it comes to online casino games, but so is their quality. To ensure that New Zealanders have many choices of high quality, we check the game portfolio and software developers featured on each casino site we review.
✅No Fees for Apple Pay Casino Payments
Apple Pay casinos don’t usually impose additional fees. The casinos that do simply do not make the cut in our evaluations.
✅Fast Deposits and Withdrawals
Efficient payment processing is essential for an enjoyable gambling experience. We handpick Apple Pay casinos that provide fast deposit and withdrawal options. Not just that, but we also check how long it takes for the casino to accept a withdrawal request.
Casino Days offers an exceptional gambling experience thanks to its big selection of games powered by the best developers. Among other methods, this casino also supports transactions made with Apple Pay. If you are new to the website, you’ll get 20 free spins just for signing up, no deposit required. After this, the welcome deposit-based bonus is for a 100% match up to $500.
Leo Vegas is available in many countries and New Zealand is no exception. Players from NZ can get access to thousands of slots, table and card games, and live dealer titles on the same website. This comes in combination with Apple Pay as a banking method, as well as a welcome bonus of 100% up to $2000 and 150 free spins on your first deposits! That’s not all, even. There are also 25 free spins on registration, too.
Licensed by not one, but three regulatory bodies, casino Kingdom is available in many countries, and NZ is not an exception. Their welcome bonus is split between different deposits. With just a dollar, you get up to 40 free spins, and on your second deposit, you get a 100% match up to $200.
Pros of Apple Pay Casino NZ Sites
Here are the pros of using Apple Pay at online casinos in New Zealand:
- Available for anyone who owns an iOS -powered device. Apple Pay works on iPhone 6 or over, iPads, and Apple watches
- Simple to use. All you need to do to use it is connect your bank card to your Apple Wallet, and you can do instant transactions
- This is especially safe since you won’t be entering any banking details directly on the casino site
- Zero fees. If you gamble at approved casinos, you’ll pay no extra fees for making payments with this method
Instant transactions with Touch ID. You can complete transactions fast by using the Touch ID feature without entering codes or drawing patterns
Bonuses Found at Best Apple Pay Casinos
Most NZ online casinos will offer you at least a welcome bonus. Bonuses come in different sizes, with different terms, etc. Some of the most frequent bonuses you can find at Apple Pay casinos – and the most popular are the following:
- No deposit bonus. A no deposit bonus will give you something for free without requiring a deposit. This is usually a welcome bonus given on registration, and it’s most likely to come with wagering terms.
- Welcome bonus. A welcome bonus is available in almost every casino. This is a one-time offer that you get when you sign up and make your first deposit. It can be a single bonus or a package.
- Match bonus. Most welcome bonuses are match bonuses, which means that the casino will match your deposit by a given percentage.
- Cashback bonus. If you are given a cashback bonus, this means that the casino will return a portion of your losses back. This is the rarest option in NZ casinos, and it’s usually given to VIP players.
Free spins bonuses. Most of the bonuses will be – or at least include free spins. This applies to welcome bonuses, no deposit bonuses, regular promotions, VIP offers, etc. It means that you get to spin the reel on a pokie for free.
- Is Apple Pay safe to use in NZ online casinos?
As long as you play at a safe casino, the banking methods you offer are safe. Apple Pay also has its security measures and is considered a highly safe method for payments.
- Can I claim any bonuses when I use Apple Pay?
Unless otherwise indicated in the bonus T&C, you can use the given banking methods to deposit and claim all kinds of bonuses at online casinos.
- Are there any fees associated with Apple Pay transactions in New Zealand?
No, Apple Pay transactions at online casinos are typically free of additional charges. Still, you should check the casino’s terms carefully before choosing a banking method.
- Do all online casinos in NZ accept Apple Pay?
While Apple Pay is gaining popularity, only a limited number of online casinos accept it. However, our recommended casinos are among those that do accept Apple Pay for convenient transactions.
- Can I use Apple Pay on all Apple devices?
Apple Pay is available on most Apple devices, including iPhones, iPads, and Macs, ensuring compatibility and ease of use for New Zealand players. You need at least an iPhone 6 to use it, though.
Apple Pay Casino Alternatives
Instant Bank Transfer
Pay Per Call Casinos
Wire Transfer Casinos