List of Top Online EntroPay Casinos in New Zealand
Why Are Entropay Casino Sites So Popular in NZ Gambler Community?
- It’s one of the most secure deposit and withdraw services
Visa stands behind your Entropay account. It’s a well-known provider of transactions between personal and business accounts. Its security standards are enough to make you feel safe.
- You prevent losing a lot of money
You’re not using your main Visa card. You have a lot of money on it, so you risk gambling with more than you plan. Entropay has limited funds on it.
- Gamblers can easily find an online casino accepts Entropay
We have several Entropay casino reviews featured at our site. Some of the best casinos in New Zealand encourage using this method.
- You benefit from all available bonuses
Players who use this method aren’t restricted regarding bonuses. They benefit from all promotions available at NZ casino websites.
- It’s easy to get your pre-paid Visa card
Players only need to enter some information at the official website. They will instantly get their virtual card. They can complete this form via mobile, too.
It’s no wonder why Entropay is one of the most popular methods for gambling transactions in New Zealand.
The list of gambling sites that support entropy as a payment system for making deposits is headed by Royal Vegas NZ casino.
Advantages of Online Casinos that Accept Entropay in New Zealand
- It’s used just as a Visa card, so there’s no learning curve to using the Entropay account.
- The deposit transfer is instant, so players can start gambling without wasting time. They can use it on mobile, too.
- If you’re wondering which online casino accept Entropay, you’ll be happy to know that some of the best NZ casinos approve this method. Jackpot City, Zodiac, 888, Ruby Fortune, Spin Palace – all these casinos accept Entropay payments.
- Players benefit from bonus offers. They can play slots, live-casino games, and everything else from the offer as soon as they load funds to their real money account.
- There’s no need for a player to share sensitive financial info with an online casino that accept Entropay.
- It’s a pre-paid virtual card with limited amounts of money on it. Users can’t make payments beyond the amount they funded, so they can control their gambling habits.
Commission Fees for the Entropay Casino Payment Method
When a user funds their Entropay account by a credit or debit card, a fee of 4.95% of the total amount of money is calculated for the payment. If they load the account through a bank transaction, the fee is 3.95%. For a casino Entropay withdrawal, websites usually calculate fees of 1.95%.
There’s a fee for funding money from your Virtual Visa account to your bank account, too. This comes as a fixed cost of $6 per transaction.
This shouldn’t discourage you from gambling with Virtual Visa at New Zealand casinos that accept Entropay payments. There’s always a fee, no matter what the banking method is. As long as you’re winning money, you won’t mind paying a small fee.