Casinos That Accept Google Pay in New Zealand
Best Google Pay Casino Sites in New Zealand
How We Review Online Casinos Google Pay
Our team of review experts will carefully review NZ casinos before we can give you any recommendations. Here is what we look for in terms of Google Pay.
✅Security of Paying at a Casino with Google Pay
The casinos we recommend to New Zealanders are some of the safest you can find online. We’ll make sure that not only the casinos offer secure options like Google Pay, but that they also have security measures in place such as SSL encryption for your data.
✅Extra Fees for Making Payments at Casinos Google Pay
You shouldn’t have to pay any fees to make payments with Google Pay. We’ll examine each casino and make sure that deposits are free of fees.
✅Speed of Deposits and Withdrawals at Online Casinos Google Pay
Quick withdrawals are very popular with online gamblers. While you can’t use Google Pay to make a withdrawal, we’ll check if the casino processes withdrawal requests fast and if it offers same-day methods as an alternative.
Dove Slots is generous to new players. When you sign up, you can claim a match bonus of 100% up to $800. This bonus is split between 4 deposits and comes with wagering requirements of 65. The casino is licensed by the Alderney Gambling Commission and offers various methods for payment including G Pay, electronic wallets, and credit cards.
Licensed by the MGA, Neon Vegas is a safe website with many games and a great support service. It offers a welcome bonus of $500 in cash with a 500% match!
Spinz has some of the best pokie machines on the market, combined with many banking options and a great support. Its welcome bonus is 100% match up to 300 and 100 free spins with a wagering requirement of only 35.
Casino Kingdom is another member of the Casino Rewards program, giving you access to some of the best bonuses in NZ casinos. When you sign up, you get 1 free chance as a no deposit bonus, combined with a deposit match bonus afterward. The casino is powered by Microgaming and licensed by Kahnawake.
Overview of the Google Pay Casino Transactions
G Pay is a trending method for transactions at casinos. The deposits are instant and free of fees, but there are some details about the transactions you should know about. Let’s take a look at them.
- Google Pay has a weekly deposit limit of $10,000
- There are no processing fees included
- The game selection is wide for Kiwis using this method. Google Pay works with leading companies like NetEnt, Microgaming and Betsoft
Pros and Cons of Playing at an Online Casino Google Pay
Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of using this payment method.
- Can be funded with all cards. You can use Visa and MasterCard to fund your Google Pay account. You only need to enter the details once and save it for future transactions.
- Google Pay is currently one of the safest methods offered at NZ casinos. It’s powered and protected by Google and encrypts all data when doing transactions.
- No need to enter banking details. To deposit with G Pay, you don’t have to enter any card information or other banking detail at the casino.
- Available for both iOS and Android users. Apple Pay is limited to iOS users only, but G Pay is available to all. This is why it’s more widely accepted and a preferred option by many.
- Simple payments. One of the best things about this method is its simplicity. You needn’t carry your cards or jump through hoops to deposit. You just need your phone and loaded G Pay account.
- 0% fees. Provided that you gamble at a high-ranked New Zealand casino, there should be no fees associated with this method.
- No withdrawals. The biggest downside from using Google Pay is that it’s not available for withdrawals. You’ll need to cash out using alternative methods.
- Not as available as other options. Cards, for instance, are available at almost every casino. Google Pay is not as often found as a banking option.
Top Games You Can Play at a Google Pay Casino New Zealand
You can find thousands of games when playing online in NZ. The most popular categories are:
- Pokies come in hundreds at top-rated casinos, and sometimes exceed a thousand. These come in different forms and with diverse themes. You can play classics, 3D, video, progressive pokies, and much more.
- Table and card games. Games like blackjack, baccarat, poker, and roulette are trending at NZ casinos.
- Live dealer games. New Zealanders are big fans of live dealer games. They offer an immersive experience where you can gamble with a real dealer and other players.
FAQ for Gambling at a Google Pay Online Casino
- Is it safe for me to play at Google Pay casinos?
Google Pay is safe as a banking option, but you still have to make sure to gamble on a licensed, reputable website to ensure your safety.
- What’s the minimum deposit at Google Pay casinos?
Most casinos will set their own limit for minimum deposits. This can start at $10 and go upward. There are casinos for every budget, so make sure to check this before you sign up.
- Are there any fees when I use Google Pay at online casinos in NZ?
No. There shouldn’t be any fees for your deposits at casinos. Some casinos may impose fees, so make sure to check this before you play.
- Can I use Google Pay to make withdrawals in New Zealand?
No. G Pay NZ casinos only offer this option for deposits. Due to the nature of the method, you cannot use it to make withdrawals.
Google Pay Casino Alternatives
Instant Bank Transfer
Pay Per Call Casinos
Wire Transfer Casinos