Gaming Club Online Casino NZ Review
GamingClub Casino Software, License and Security Information
Gaming Club casino represents the creations of Microgaming, one of the major software developers in the industry that has a sterling reputation on the video entertaining market. Their games ensure that the players are not only spending quality pastime but also can enjoy the latest technology advancements and impeccable graphics on any device. GamingClub is owned by Bayton Ltd, licensed by Malta Gaming Authority, and is certified by eCOGRA as a transparent and secure provider. It’s even Qiwi approved!
Gaming Club Casino: Mobile and App
As we live in the smartphone universe age, the wagering field doesn’t lag behind. This is why there is a Gaming Club casino app available to be installed on any platform of any device. The games selection in the app, including pokies, New Zealand poker, roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, and specialty slot is huge, so one is not taken from life when traveling. It’s Android and iOS supported, so the only missing element is the Internet connection. But we know: it’s never lost in the 21st century. Also, you can pay with your Instadebit or other casinos methods from your smartphones or tablets.
Gaming Club Casino Bonuses and Hot Promos
This casino offers a vast selection of games bonuses that can pump up your account balance significantly, and get instant bonus when registering. Below is the list of them:
- Welcome Bonus. Your first payment is doubled as you sign up and make your initial deposit, so you get 100% back up to 200 New Zealand dollars! The better news? You can qualify for a 150% deposit bonus up to 150 in NZD when making your second payment. Note that a promo code is required to activate the deal.
- Full-spectrum of promotions and Gaming Club no deposit bonus, year-round. Maybe you aren’t into free spins or casino credit but how about exchanging that for real goods or winning a VIP vacation on the world’s best resorts? This is what Gaming Club casino in New Zealand is all about, about a choice.
- Loyalty program and VIP members rewards. Loyalty is valued, especially when the competition is sky-high. That’s why loyal players of Gaming Club NZ are treated with appropriate respect and bonuses for games rounds they can convert into cash, free spins in pokies, or extra rounds in roulette.
Gaming Club casino disadvantages
The only bitter part about this Microgaming powered casino is that it doesn’t accept crypto as a gambling currency either from e-checks or wallets. The player, however, can exchange Bitcoin on the foreign exchange sites or stock markets and convert in the Gaming Club played currency.
Gaming Club casino NZ - FAQ
- 👮 Is Gaming Club Casino legal now?
- Absolutely and totally. It is certified by eCOGRA and licensed by MGA. Besides, GamingClub NZ supports gamble aware campaigns and is a participant of responsible gambling movement.
- 🎁 What is Gaming Club minimum deposit to get a welcome bonus for the new player?
- Minimum deposit depends on the deposit method one chooses. The bonus is applied to any amount deposited.
- ❓ What is Gaming Club minimum payout?
- There is no set minimum for the withdrawal, but keep in mind that the banking provider can apply fees. Make sure you have enough money to withdraw it with minimum loss.
- 🤑 What is GamingClub online casino maximum payout?
- Max cash out amount is 4000$/week, excluding withdrawing progressives.
- 💳 Does Gaming Club accept bitcoins as a deposit method?
- At this time, the casino doesn’t accept any cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. Alternatively, you can go to exchanging website and start wagering on slots or other games. There is no obstacle on one’s way to get those jackpots and prizes!