What’s Gaming Club Casino in NZ?
Gaming Club online casino is one of the oldest digital venues in New Zealand and around the globe that first pioneered the games industry in 1994 – no wonder it’s considered a top casino by the users. In this casino review, we’ll show its hand and run through all the aces it has, such as a variety of games available, casino software, payment options, and other features we discovered through our gaming experience. Scroll down to read the cards!
Gamingclub Casino Software, License and Security Information
Gaming Club casino represents the creations of Microgaming, one of the major software developers in the industry that has a sterling reputation on the video entertaining market. Their games ensure that the players are not only spending quality pastime but also can enjoy the latest technology advancements and impeccable graphics on any device. Gamingclub is owned by Bayton Ltd, licensed by Malta Gaming Authority, and is certified by eCOGRA as a transparent and secure provider. It’s even Qiwi approved!
Gaming Club Online Casino Games
It’s not a rare case that a casino has an impressive game selection but hey, do you know how many games one can play at gaming club? Over 500. Slot or table games, pokies or poker, progressives or live dealers – it’s always up to you. On top of that, they issue new games on a regular basis so one never has a moment to yawn.
Gaming Club Casino: Mobile and App
As we live in the smartphone universe age, the wagering field doesn’t lag behind. This is why there is a Gaming Club casino app available to be installed on any platform of any device. The games selection in the app, including pokies, New Zealand poker, roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, and specialty slot is huge, so one is not taken from life when traveling. It’s Android and iOS supported, so the only missing element is the Internet connection. But we know: it’s never lost in the 21st century. Also, you can pay with your Instadebit or other casinos methods from your smartphones or tablets.
Gaming Club Casino Bonuses and Hot Promos
This casino offers a vast selection of games bonuses that can pump up your account balance significantly, and get instant bonus when registering. Below is the list of them:
- Welcome Bonus. Your first payment is doubled as you sign up and make your initial deposit, so you get 100% back up to 200 New Zealand dollars! The better news? You can qualify for a 150% deposit bonus up to 150 in NZD when making your second payment. Note that a promo code is required to activate the deal.
- Full-spectrum of promotions and Gaming Club no deposit bonus, year-round. Maybe you aren’t into free spins or casino credit but how about exchanging that for real goods or winning a VIP vacation on the world’s best resorts? This is what Gaming Club casino in New Zealand is all about, about a choice.
- Loyalty program and VIP members rewards. Loyalty is valued, especially when the competition is sky-high. That’s why loyal players of Gaming Club NZ are treated with appropriate respect and bonuses for games rounds they can convert into cash, free spins in pokies, or extra rounds in roulette.
NZ Gaming Club mobile casino: Banking review
To stay loyal to the games, one has to play it, and this is where the first-hand information of banking options may come in handy. Note that any financial operation at this online provider is SSL encrypted for your safety and data security to protect you from fraud. POLi, the financial management system, helps us to maintain the proper level of the transactions.
A player can top up the player account in different ways:
- good old credit cards (Visa, Maestro, MasterCard) with a minimum of $10
- through e-wallet transactions (Neteller, Skrill) with a minimum of $5
- direct bank transfer or cheque ($20 min)
- Paysafecard (no minimum)
- EcoCard/Ecopayz ($20 min)
- Instadebit ($20 min)
- Echecks ($5 min).
The funds will appear on the playing account balance within a few hours or 10 to 15 minutes if you made e-wallet or Paysafecard transaction.
To cash out payouts:
- Visa / Maestro credit cards (2-6 working days)
- Neteller / Skrill / EcoCard / Instadebit / Ecopayz (1-2 days)
- Echecks or bank transfer (3-8 business days)
Please, make sure you verify your identity by providing the casino with photo ID, proof of address (from your bank statement or utility bill), and credit card back and front snaps if you choose to withdraw there. Casino’s limit for withdrawals is $4000 per week, except games progressives.
Gamingclub NZ accepts EUR, USD, and CAD. All transactions in other currencies will be processed according to the foreign exchange rate.
Got any banking or other issues or simply want to learn more about the casino? The casinos’ support department is there for you. Via e-mail. Via live chat. Your pick.
Gaming Club casino reviews disadvantages
The only bitter part about this Microgaming powered casino is that it doesn’t accept crypto as a gambling currency either from echecks or wallets. The player, however, can exchange Bitcoin on the foreign exchange sites or stock markets and convert in the Gaming Club played currency.
We do recommend to play Gaming Club, this trusted old-timer of the casino industry, as it cares about the safety of its players, issues new slot games from Microgaming regularly, and perform all obligations it claims. Now stop reading this review and try the casino yourself!
Gaming Club casino NZ - FAQ
- 👮 Is Gaming Casino legal now?
Absolutely and totally. It is certified by eCOGRA and licensed by MGA. Besides, Gamingclub NZ supports gamble aware campaigns and is a participant of responsible gambling movement.
- 🎁 A minimum deposit to get a welcome bonus for the new player?
Minimum deposit depends on the deposit method one chooses. The bonus is applied to any amount deposited.
- ❓ What is a minimum payout?
There is no set minimum for the withdrawal, but keep in mind that the banking provider can apply fees. Make sure you have enough money to withdraw it with minimum loss.
- 🤑 What is a maximum payout?
Max cash out amount is 4000$/week, excluding withdrawing progressives.
- 💳 Does the venue accept bitcoins as a deposit method?
At this time, the casino doesn’t accept any cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. Alternatively, you can go to exchanging website and start wagering on slots or other games. There is no obstacle on one’s way to get those jackpots and prizes!