New Zealand players take two great experiences combined into one to play an eclectic game: Slingo online, which is bingo and slots. Players that are familiar with bingo and its mechanics while also a slots lover will find Slingo slots a refreshingly different experience. After its development in 1994, the owners sold the developed brand to Gaming Realms, a UK-based developer.
List of Top Slingo Casino Sites in New Zealand
Best casino sites with Slingo for NZ players
- 1 List of Top Slingo Casino Sites in New Zealand
- 2 Best casino sites with Slingo for NZ players
- 3 How to play Slingo games online
- 4 Best Slingo real money slot games
- 5 Slingo real money bonuses
- 6 Slingo for real money vs free games
- 7 Slingo tips & tricks
- 8 FAQ
Top slingo apps to download for free
|Slingo Arcade: Bingo Slots Game||Download via Google Play or Apple Store for iPhone and Android. When you start you get 1, 500 free credits with a host of games available.|
|Slingo Adventure Bingo & Slots||More than 1, 000 levels with unlockable power-ups and while it is free to play and not offering money up for grabs, this Slingo casino free coins social gaming experience can be accessed via Facebook, Google Play or Apple Store for all mobile devices.|
|Slingo Casino||At this top casino players can claim 100, 000 free coins with all the favourite games ready to be played for fun.|
How to play Slingo games online
Slots are easy to play while bingo is easily understood and to start with. Before starting one of the latest titles check out the top terms you will encounter and need to know about to start playing and potentially winning. Instead of reels and symbols like traditional online slots, Slingo combines slot and bingo where you get 75 numbers instead of symbols. Players receive a 5 x 5 ticket and under the ticket is another reel where you will be dropping the marked balls that you chose to make a bingo out of the 25 numbers received. This line will fill after you chose which you want to keep. You can spin again as you will have 10 chances to fill your ticket. Since the reels are a bingo card, you don’t choose your stake per reels but per bingo card. A single stake will give you ten chances and you can choose what stake you want to wager. When you spin the reels, numbers are generated and you will be able to cross off numbers with every spins if you are lucky to get the number you want. With the game progressing, you will complete lines which also unlock potential wilds. The wilds are jokers and super jokers which enables you to cross off the number of your choice depending where the wild landed. Some helpful terms to improve your Slingo game experience:
- Devil – ancient with a guessed age of 2, 000 years you must look out for it as it is present on all games. This devil is a coin thief and blocks potential matches wherever he can.
- Super joker – he will show up in dire times to hand you a daub, card or key match. As a super wild it can replace several spots
- Joker – he is the fun element of this exciting game and ready to help you when you need a match. When you have 3 or more of these helpful fellows or his mate, the super joker you get an instant cash prize which is called coin in Slingo lingo.
Best Slingo real money slot games
There is plenty of winning opportunities while playing Slingo. Check out some of the top Slingo real money games:
- Extreme is fast paced with a 5 x 5 grid giving players 11 spins to get the game result with each spin giving 5 numbers. You could land free spins during these which will start after the slingo real money game ended.
- Cascade is a pirate-themed game with 30 lines and free spins bonus across its 5 x 1 grid. Start by placing a stake after which you get 9 spins during which you can also get free spins triggered. Here you can win up to 5, 000 x your stake.
- Riches gives New Zealanders up to 200 x their stake when getting all their numbers marked off. Here you get 11 spins with potential free spins while jokers or super jokers of 3 and more give cash prizes.
- Centurion – NZ players have a Roman army themed slot here that gives players 10 rounds and top features that few other games in this genre have. Here New Zealanders get wild power spins, the road to Rome bonus, Caesars free spins, prizes on parade as well as reels maximums each with its own winning potential.
- Deal or no Deal – one of the popular original Slingo classic games with features like bankers offer, multipliers, super jokers, jokers plus free spins
- Monopoly – New Zealand players can experience this unique method of play where you are not spinning reels but rolling dice with a lot of features from Monopoly like chance and community chest.
Slingo real money bonuses
When referring to slingo bonuses it means you get a bonus at sites where these popular games are offered. The different bonuses up for grabs include:
100% matching bonus
Players can play slingo for longer with Slot Jar where a 100% matching bonus is up for grabs for up to 200 Dollars. Some casinos also give players a chance at claiming a 100% matching bonus where they don’t need a Slingo casino promo code to get up to $100 bonus funds as well as free spins.
Slingo free spins
Yako and Yeto casinos both gives players matching welcome bonuses as well as free spins. The advantage of free spins is that it is also a Slingo casino no deposit bonus as you don’t need to make a deposit to get free spins. The free spins are awarded which players can spend on slingo after registering a players account
Slingo for real money vs free games
The main difference between free slingo and slingo for real money is the number of games. The rules and specifications between real money vs free games remain the same. When you play free games, you have fun while collecting coins which will help you to level up to get more games and features, but you can never cash out. Real money Slingo, on the other hand, has fewer number of games which you can play on any one of the slingo casinos we listed here. Most real money casino games like Slingo Rainbow Riches also have free spins, different bonus rounds and multipliers with minimum bets starting at $ 0.05 and maximum bet of $200, 00. Top free to play that can also be played for real money include:
- X Factor
- Rainbow Riches
- The Chase
- Deal or no deal
- Britain’s Got Talent
Slingo tips & tricks
Are you looking at ways to play slingo to win more, you will find our tips and tricks helpful. While it is a game of chance like most online games, there are some ways to gain more, for example:
- When you get minigames within the game during bonus rounds and free spins, place an additional bet on these and back it with devil protection.
- Powerup experiments are good for example, when you get bouncing Slingos use combinations like boulder or instant Slingo that will increase chances at matches.
- Save multipliers – when you get multipliers which are cumulative in your game these are multiplied by whichever number you get. Don’t use the multipliers when you get them but keep them until closer to the game end when you will see more slingos appear. Do not use these multipliers on matches but rather on slingos.
- 🎱 Is Slingo a bingo game?
It is a combination of slots and bingo, hence the name. A slingo slot machine has elements of bingo as well as slots which players can play for real money or fun.
- ❓ What is the most popular Slingo game?
While all the games are popular the one that stands out is the game that pays the best which is 1 million dollars jackpot. This is Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.
- 🔎 How many types of Slingo games are there?
There are a large number of versions that New Zealand players and other players around the globe can play. Players can choose top titles like Beserk, Reveal, Advance, Showdown, Wild Adventure, The Price is Right and many more.
- 🎁 Can Slingo players get a bonus?
Yes, when you join one of the casinos listed here, you will get a welcome bonus which ranges from matching deposit bonuses to free spins.
- 🤔 Is Slingo a difficult game to play?
No, but start your journey on the simplest version which is Slingo Riches. It is 5 x 5 grid game where you pick a stake and start playing the first of your 10 spins. You will achieve slingo when you get five numbers and it is achieved when you get 5 either diagonally, horizontally or vertically.
- 🎰 What is the aim of the Slingo game?
Players get a specific number of spins, for example, 10 spins after they set their stake. Now see how many slingos can be gotten in the 10 spins. Many slingo slots games have bonus features too where players get free spins etc.