Lucky Nugget Casino NZ: Review
Lucky Nugget NZ: License Info
The casino holds 2 gambling licenses: from Malta Gambling Authority, acquired in 2018, and Kahnawake Gaming Commission since 2016. In addition, it’s eCOGRA audited to ensure their players receive high-quality service, participate in fair gambling, and are protected from any financial fraudulent activities. (Hence the eCOGRA approval seal!) Also, the provider was checked for the fairness of their RNG (Random Number Generator) in order to keep their activity honest and transparent. Lucky millions should be fair!
Lucky Nugget Casino Customer Service in New Zealand
No trusted and reputable casino leaves its customers unattended when they asked for help. This is why Lucky Nugget has a specially trained squad to assist a gambler or prospect client in anything: be that providing additional information, resolving the dispute, or simply choosing the best game according to the preferences. E-mail or live chat is ready to connect you with the casino’s representatives and solve any issues or inquiry for more data about the casino. Excellent service is the best indicator of loyalty.
Lucky Nugget Casino App and Mobile Version
Nothing is done these days without our phone being aware of. That’s why Luckynugget casino NZ has gone mobile and smartphone friendly. The casino software is compatible with any device or platform on the market and has ALL new games you usually play on your PC: pokies, Baccarat, Roulette, online Blackjack, specialty slots and other table games. They are available to download to your iPhone or Android gadget wherever, whenever. Both Lucky Nugget instant play and mobile version have the same bonuses and promotions, so you don’t miss the beat. The casino guarantees equal lucky nuggets for all players regardless of the device they use or games play.
Lucky Nugget Casino Deposits, Withdrawals, and Other Banking Information
That would be weird to leave Lucky Nugget casino review without necessary payment details. So here you are, everything you need to know about money-related operations at Lucky Nugget.
The casino currently deals with the currencies that are processed by the financial providers. All funding and withdrawal options accept the US and Canadian dollars and Euros. If you want to play in New Zealand dollars or other, the money you’ll be transferring or receiving will be automatically converted from/to NZD. Even though many electronic wallets and payment system accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, at this time Lucky Nugget can’t offer such option. However, one can exchange crypto for the played currency and still enjoy Microgaming-style entertainment.
iCasinoReviews considers Lucky Nugget casino as a trusted gaming provider that has a sterling reputation on the market. After our investigation and review according to the casino standards, we recommend playing at Lucky Nugget as its quality of service, variety of games, and security of financial processes trumps many providers out there. Now roll up the sleeves, roll the dice, and let yourself win.
Lucky Nugget Casino FAQ
- 👮 Is Lucky Nugget casino legit?
- It is legal (licensed by MGA and Kahnawake Gaming Commission), eCOGRA tested and certified to ensure the players receive quality and fair entertainment.
- ❓ What is a minimum deposit to claim a bonus at Lucky Nugget casino?
- One can claim the welcome bonus regardless of the amount deposited. The upper limit for receiving free money is $200.
- ❎ What is Lucky Nugget minimum withdrawal?
- Casino doesn’t impose the minimum withdrawal amount, although we recommend waiting until your account balance is big enough to pay the withdrawal fees.
- 🔸 What is a maximum withdrawal?
- Even though it doesn’t have the lower limit for cashing out, they do impose limits for the maximum amount of payout. From their Terms and Conditions, it should be no more than GBP 10,000 (or equivalent) every 24 hours. This statement, however, doesn't include the payouts of progressives.
- 💳 Do Lucky Nugget accepts bitcoins as a deposit method?
- Unfortunately, Lucky Nugget Casino doesn’t include cryptocurrency in their payment options. However, if you have your crypto wallets ready to play, you can exchange Bitcoins or other cryptos on the online exchange sites.