Lucky Nugget Casino NZ: Review
Lucky Nugget NZ: License Info
The casino holds 2 gambling licenses: from Malta Gambling Authority, acquired in 2018, and Kahnawake Gaming Commission since 2016. In addition, it’s eCOGRA audited to ensure their players receive high-quality service, participate in fair gambling, and are protected from any financial fraudulent activities. (Hence the eCOGRA approval seal!) Also, the provider was checked for the fairness of their RNG (Random Number Generator) in order to keep their activity honest and transparent. Lucky millions should be fair!
No trusted and reputable casino leaves its customers unattended when they asked for help. This is why Lucky Nugget has a specially trained squad to assist a gambler or prospect client in anything: be that providing additional information, resolving the dispute, or simply choosing the best game according to the preferences. E-mail or live chat is ready to connect you with the casino’s representatives and solve any issues or inquiry for more data about the casino. Excellent service is the best indicator of loyalty.
Lucky Nugget Casino App and Mobile Version
Nothing is done these days without our phone being aware of. That’s why Luckynugget casino NZ has gone mobile and smartphone friendly. The casino software is compatible with any device or platform on the market and has ALL new games you usually play on your PC: pokies, Baccarat, Roulette, online Blackjack, specialty slots and games. They are available to download to your iPhone or Android gadget wherever, whenever. Both Lucky Nugget instant play and mobile version have the same bonuses and promotions, so you don’t miss the beat. The casino guarantees equal lucky nuggets for all players regardless of the device they use or games play.
Deposits, Withdrawals, and Other Banking Information
That would be weird to leave Lucky Nugget casino review without necessary payment details. So here you are, everything you need to know about money-related operations at Lucky Nugget.
The casino currently deals with the currencies that are processed by the financial providers. All funding and withdrawal options accept the US and Canadian dollars and Euros. If you want to play in New Zealand dollars or other, the money you’ll be transferring or receiving will be automatically converted from/to NZD. Even though many electronic wallets and payment system accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, at this time Lucky Nugget can’t offer such option. However, one can exchange crypto for the played currency and still enjoy Microgaming-style entertainment.
Lucky Nugget casino offers many ways to load your account and start winning big. Please, note that the depositing speed varies from provider to provider but as rule of the thumb goes, those involving banking authorization tend to take more time. These are the systems the casino accepts:
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro. Ol’ good credit cards are the most reliable payment methods these days. The minimum wagering amount starts from $10 in NZD equivalent.
- Neteller/Moneybookers. These are the electronic wallets that are widely used by the gamblers as they allow one to place as low as $5 in NZ dollars equivalent.
- Paysafecard. If you decide to pay with Paysafecard, we have good news for you! You can send even $1 and play pokies or other games. But for real, would you like to get $1,5 as a bonus if you can score better? P.S. this is the most incognito way of charging your account, and if you are interested in finding more Paysafe casinos, check our iCasinoReview post.
- Eco card. With this option, you need to deposit a minimum of $20.
- Instadebit. With just $5 you can immerse in the world of mind-blowing games.
- E-check. Another $5 solution to start gaining more cash.
- Direct Bank Transfer. If you don’t mind that information on your financial statement, you can put a wager in $20 of New Zealand currency and move on with those slots.
The withdrawing procedure may involve several financial institution or methods as well.
- Visa, Maestro. Usually, the withdrawal time is 2-6 business days. Note, however, that this option may be limited for certain countries.
- Neteller, Moneybookers, Eco card. 24-48 hours and you’ll receive your stash to those wallets.
- Instadebit. If you are playing with CAD, this is the option that will suit you best.
- Echeck. Cash out the winnings and applicable bonuses within 3-8 working days
- Transferring directly to your bank account. That can last 3 to 7 business days, but it will get to the safest place.
Important information: the maximum withdrawal per every 24h is GBP 10,000 or its equivalent in other currency. This doesn’t apply for a payout of progressive jackpots.
iCasinoReviews considers Lucky Nugget casino as a trusted gaming provider that has a sterling reputation on the market. After our investigation and review according to the casino standards, we recommend playing at Lucky Nugget as its quality of service, variety of games, and security of financial processes trumps many providers out there. Now roll up the sleeves, roll the dice, and let yourself win.
Lucky Nugget Casino FAQ
- 👮 Is Lucky Nugget casino legit?
- It is legal (licensed by MGA and Kahnawake Gaming Commission), eCOGRA tested and certified to ensure the players receive quality and fair entertainment.
- ❓ What is a minimum deposit to claim a bonus?
- One can claim the welcome bonus regardless of the amount deposited. The upper limit for receiving free money is $200.
- ❎ What is a minimum withdrawal?
- Casino doesn’t impose the minimum withdrawal amount, although we recommend waiting until your account balance is big enough to pay the withdrawal fees.
- 🔸 What is a maximum withdrawal?
- Even though it doesn’t have the lower limit for cashing out, they do impose limits for the maximum amount of payout. From their Terms and Conditions, it should be no more than GBP 10,000 (or equivalent) every 24 hours. This statement, however, doesn't include the payouts of progressives.
- 💳 Do you accept bitcoins as a deposit method?
- Unfortunately, Lucky Nugget Casino doesn’t include cryptocurrency in their payment options. However, if you have your crypto wallets ready to play, you can exchange Bitcoins or other cryptos on the online exchange sites.