Unemployment rates in New Zealand are rising. In the fourth quarter of 2018, the unemployment rate reached 4.3%. In percentages, this number looks small. But this means 120K people from NZ are unemployed and looking for source of income.
Among all different ways to make money NZ, there’s one option, which really gets people’s attention. We’re talking about an ability to make money from home. The Internet offers a variety of opportunities to earn extra money. Let’s discuss them, shall we?
Tips: How to Make Money Online NZ
1. Sell Stuff
When was the last time you thoroughly cleaned and decluttered your home? You’re not so inspired to clean, right? Decluttering is one of many easy ways to make money NZ. You’ll just sell unnecessary items. Minimalism is super cool!
You’ll find shoes, clothes, DVDs, gaming consoles, old phones, books, and even furniture.
This is a temporary source of income. Your home won’t provide unlimited resources to sell. But if you see potential in this type of business, you’ll start buying and reselling things over Internet. Just buy old stuff which other people sell and set a higher price. Or, look at services which sell items in bulk. Alibaba is a good one. People from all around the world invest in bulk purchases and then use Ebay to sell item per item.
2.Try Answering Online Surveys
No one likes surveys when a request pops out of nowhere. But what if you could make income this way? I hear people thinking: “Why not?” That’s the spirit!
Businesses invest a lot in creating their target persona. They want to know what their target buyers want, so they will meet those requirements. That’s why they pay specialized services to conduct surveys. These services need people to answer those surveys.
You can earn up to $5 on a survey. They are pretty short, so you’ll solve several per day.
3. Use Freelancing Platforms
Upwork, PeoplePerHour, and Toptal are very popular freelance platforms. They enable people to rely on their skills, so they can start making money online.
Are you skilled in photography, writing, graphic design, programming, accounting, or data science? Use your capacity as a source of income! All it takes is a detailed profile. Then, freelancers start applying to jobs, and clients interview them. The competition is international and it’s very strong. So, if you need to take a course to improve skills to sell, that’s a good thing to do.
4. How About Gambling?
Okay. This is a risky suggestion. It involves investing finances that might be lost. But it also involves an immense opportunity to win cash instantly NZ on a regular basis.
Good news: Internet gambling is legal in New Zealand. As long as they are old enough, the players can create profiles and earn money online NZ. There are several websites offering an endless choice of games, including pokies, blackjack, and roulette. Roulette involves the highest level of risk, but it also gives the highest winning chances.
Here are few tips on how to win:
- First, try playing roulette for free. You won’t win real money with free play, but you’ll gain some practice.
- There are various types of roulette. American and European are the most common options. It’s smarter to start with European, which has only 37 numbers (American has 38, so the chances of winning are lower). The house edge on European roulette is at 2.7%, as opposed to 5.26% on American.
- In roulette, you place a bet by choosing an area of the table. Inside bets give you higher payouts, but are less likely to win. That’s why it’s best to go for outside bets. You’ll gain lower wins, but your odds will be higher.
- Develop a 3/2 betting system. This is how it works: bet three units on Red and two units on the second number column. Or, you can bet three units on Black and two units on the third number column. With this, you cover the more points on the table and you get a greater chance to win.
Stay safe! This is a game of luck, after all. There are no guarantees and gambling is addictive, even when minimum $1 deposits are in question.
There’s no need for despair if you need extra income. There are various ways to make money online NZ. We listed four of the most popular opportunities. Which one will you try first?