Platinum Play Casino NZ Review
Platinum Play Casino Games
Platinum play casino provides more than 700 games specifically picked for a quality user experience. Those include:
- Table games
- Progressive games
- Live casino games
- Video poker
- Scratchcard games
- Classic poker
- Online Craps
If you are a competitive card game (or pokies) enthusiast, you will love the selection they offer. Aside from the classics such as Black Jack 10, Casino Hold’em, Classic Blackjack Gold and Super Bonus Bingo, they also have some fresh and original ones like Agent Jane Blonde, Joker Poker, Aces and Faces Poker and Immortal Romance.
Whether you want to play live games, where you can test your skills with others, or play more relaxing and casual games by yourself, it’s all up to you!
Of course, aside from having fun, there is a huge potential for earning some money, so what’s stopping you from trying it out? There is also a possibility of winning Progressive Jackpot, a value that increases by the minute.
Platinum Play Mobile version
Aside from the regular desktop version Platinum Play casino is also available for playing on mobile devices. This includes all smartphones, tablets, and if there was a doubt, iPhones.
Platinum Play Welcome Bonus
Upon registration, Platinum Play online casino gives new players the ability to, over the course of three deposits, earn a bonus of a whopping 800 euros.
It is a three-step process, and it goes as follows:
- After the first deposit, you get up to 400 euros of additional earnings depending on the deposited sum
- Second deposit gives you up to 200 euros
- And the last one, third deposit bonus, can be as much as 200 euros
It is a rather reasonable proposal if we might say so.
For their loyal fans, Platinum Play has set aside a collection of magnificent rewards. Loyalty rewards program activates from the first moment you deposit money into your account. At the same time, you will be given 2500 points, and gain the Silver Level badge.
After achieving the silver level, things start to heat up. For every wagered credit on the slots, or 5 credits on table games, you get 1 point. The game doesn’t end here. After the specified amount of points, you advance to the next level.
Levels operate like this:
- Silver – the first, and automatically-gained level
- Gold – from 10,000 to 24,999 points
- Platinum – goes from 25,000 to 74,999 points
- Diamond – the last, and the most extravagant going from 75,000 to infinity
You can then exchange 1,000 points for one casino credit, but be careful, if you don’t redeem your points within 60 days, they will disappear.
Platinum Play Casino is regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), a governing body positioned in Malta, and eCOGRA, one of the largest non-profit online gaming agencies. Currently, it holds the MGA/B2C/167/2008 license number, issued on August 1st, 2018.
Platinum Play Casino strives to bring the players a safe and welcoming online gaming experience.
As we already mentioned, the casino is regulated and licensed by influential gaming authorities, so there is no doubt they are as legitimate as they come. The casino also uses 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Digital Encryption technology, keeping all your information safe and secure.
Additionally, Platinum Play Casino utilizes modern fraud-management systems, that enable the highest levels of player protection.
Platinum Play Banking/Withdrawal
Platinum Play Casino offers a wide assortment of available payment options for both deposits and withdrawals.
For deposits you can choose any of the available Platinum Play deposit methods listed below:
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Visa Debit
- Visa Electron
The minimum deposit is €/£/$10.
To withdraw, use one of the following:
- Credit cards
- Bank Transfer
- Debit cards
*In some countries, there could be restrictions.
To get the right to withdraw the money you need at least 50$ on your account. The maximum withdrawal is 5000$ per week, and the daily limit for cash-outs is 10,000$.
There are quite a few available currencies accepted by Platinum Play Casino. Those include:
- Euros (EUR/€)
- US Dollars (USD/$)
- Pounds (GBP/£)
- Canadian Dollar (CA$)
- Australian Dollar (AU$)
- New Zealand Dollar (NZ$)
- Danish Kroner (DKK)
- Swedish Kroner (SEK)
- Norwegian Kroner (NOK)
- Swiss Franc (CHF)
- Argentine Peso (ARS)
- Brazilian Real (BRL)
Platinum Play Advantages and Disadvantages
Like with just about anything involving online games, PlatinumPlay casino has things that you will find being awesome, and some not so much too. That shouldn’t scare you though. The pros outweigh the cons by a huge margin.
- Lots of recurrent promotions
- Level-based loyalty program
- Huge bonuses
- The safe and secure gaming experience
- Mobile-friendly (Platinum Play Mobile Casino)
- 24/7/365 customer support
- A big variety of games
- Licensed by legitimate authorities
- Great payout times
- No bitcoin support
Platinum Play Casino FAQs
- 👮 Is this casino legit?
- Of course, it is. Not only is it licensed and regulated by MGA and eCOGRA, but it also has a segment on their website informing players about responsible gaming, deposit limits and gaming behavior, proving again that they play an honest and fair game.
- 🎁 A minimum deposit to claim a bonus?
- For a Welcome Bonus, you need to make a minimum deposit of 20$.
- 💸 What is a minimum withdrawal?
- The minimum amount you can withdraw from your account is $50.
- 🤑 What is a maximum withdrawal?
- The maximum withdrawal is 5000$ per week.
- 💳 Do you accept Bitcoins as a deposit method?
- No, Bitcoins are still not a payment option at Platinum Play Online Casino.